Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Showing My Stripes

I am finally getting around to posting this cutesy dress I wore to church on my birthday.  It's from the Eva Mendes Collection at New York and Company.  Although some of their items skew a bit older to me, I can always find some cute items here for a great deal (they always have some kind of sale or promotion).  I'm not much for prints and patterns, but I found the stripes in this dress to be pretty flattering and the material is super comfortable.  Paired it here with some single strap sandals, and I was ready to go.  For the office, I usually slip into a cute black pump and blazer with this dress, and I have a quick and easy outfit (that's still really cute).  See below for all the deets!











Outfit Details:

Dress:  Eva Mendes Collection New York & Company Sold Out - Similar Here
Sandals: Express Get Here



No comments:

Post a Comment