Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Denim on Denim

I remember a time when pairing denim on denim was "frowned upon."  Now it's a trend that seems to have some staying power.  For me, it serves as a great weekend casual outfit. When trying out this trend, I try to make sure my denim pairing is complementary - not necessarily a perfect match. For this fit I tried out a lighter hued denim button up with a darker washed jean.  I love these jeans from Express (so much so that I have them in 3 colors).  They have just the right amount of stretch to them to fit my curves and waist.  Threw on some cute heels for a pop of color, and I was ready to go! See outfit deets below. Hope this week is off to a great start!











Outfit Details

Shirt:  H&M Similar Here
Jeans: Express High Waisted Leggings  Get Here
Sandals: H&M Similar Here or Here
Sunglasses:  Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment