Monday, May 23, 2016

You Look So Much Better When You Smile

I am soooo behind in my posts, because, you know, life.  So, this is a quick post to get back on track. More content to come!

I. Love. Cobalt. Blue.  For some reason it just makes me feel all happy and "glowy."  So while I still had my curls, I decided to pair this ASOS dress with simple two strap black sandals.  A no fuss look, but the texture of the dress and peplum hem added interesting details, and the minimal styling kept the focus on the vibrant hue.  Oh, and since I was feeling "glowy" and cheesing all over the place in these pics, I count my smile as an added accessory.  The deck decided to be covered in pollen this day, and I almost skipped this post due to the less than pristine background, but hey, life's too short to waste good outfit pics on a little bit of nature's glitter.  :)

Get into the details below!  I hope your week is off to an amazing start!  











 Outfit Details:
Dress:  ASOS (Old)  Similar Here and Here
Shoes:  Express Get Here










No comments:

Post a Comment