Sunday, March 1, 2015

Statement Coat

One of my favorite things about winter is the opportunity to wear beautiful coats.  This coat is by far my favorite.  With it's bold color and versatility in styling, it will be a staple in my closet for years to come.  I especially love the feminine details of it - the higher hem in front and waist tie that gives it shape. For the rest of my outfit, I decided to go monotone with a grey on grey look.  I caught these boots on a pretty good sale! They were a great way to get the look for less in place of the Stuart Weitzman boots that have been so popular this season  (but are no where near my budget).  Check out outfit deets below and Happy Sunday! Have a great week!
















 

Outfit Details
 

Dress: H&M
Boots: Guess


No comments:

Post a Comment