Sunday, August 23, 2015

Cropped

So, I'm not what you'd call a "crop top girl."  Every now and then I feel the urge to pull one out because sometimes my tummy cooperates and sometimes it's not having it.  When I do pull one out, it is typically for a look like this - a little longer top paired with something high-waisted.  Just a little sliver of midriff does it for me.  I love the combo of olive green and black (puts me in the mood for the quickly approaching fall season and great transitional colors), so I paired this black crop top from H&M with a wrap skirt from Express. To complete the look, I added some of my fave black ankle strap sandals.  I was going for cute and comfortable, and this fit the bill.  Check out the details below.  Have an awesome week, loves!








  

 Outfit Details:

Crop Top:  H&M  Get Here
Loop Front Asymmetrical Skirt:  Express Get Here
Sandals:  Zara (Old)




No comments:

Post a Comment