Sunday, October 2, 2016

Hello Autumn

My favorite color for the fall has been the burgundy/wine/oxblood hue for the past couple of years, and this year is no different.  The color is once again hot for the season, and to my delight, some of my fave stores have quite an offering. You'll see quite a lot of it in future posts.  As for this post, my affinity for burgundy has led me to explore other deep berry colors - enter this dress.  I picked up this beauty from New York & Company during one of their 50% off sales (I love deals!).  It doesn't require an arsenal of accessories as the print is a movement by itself.  I decided to pair this with simple nude triple strap sandals and a nude clutch to keep the dress center stage.  By itself, or paired with a blazer or cute trench, I know this dress will be in heavy rotation in my closet.   Get into the details below and thanks for stopping by!  What's your fave color for fall?




















Outfit Details:

Dress:  New York & Company  (Get Here)
Shoes: Similar Here
Clutch:  Express (Get Here)

No comments:

Post a Comment