Thursday, October 20, 2016

Girls Love Skirts With Pockets

I got all of the compliments when I wore this skirt! The full, A-line silhouette gives vintage vibes, but the color scheme is perfectly on trend for fall. Plus it has pockets! This is another gem I picked up from the Eva Mendes collection of New York & Company.  Skirts like these are perfect when you're looking to balance out proportions as they create a waist and flare out to create fullness on the bottom.  It's also great for work - professional with personality (pretty much what I try to accomplish with my office wear).  I made this look a little more casual with a scoop neck fitted tee and a rope necklace.  Finished it off with burgundy pumps.  Get into more details below! As always, thanks for stopping by, and stay classy my friends!














Outfit Details:

Skirt: NY & Company (Get HereSimilar Here)
Shoes: Nine West (Get Here)
Necklace: NY & Company (Similar Here)

No comments:

Post a Comment