Friday, April 10, 2015

Cali Style

For the second half of my birthday celebration, I took a little trip to the West Coast.  I needed some sun, and it was a great excuse to see my besties!  San Diego was truly beautiful, and I had a great time. My friends even got me out of my comfort zone and into a two person mini speed boat (driven by my novice friend) for a water tour of the city.  It was a blast, even though we were airborne for a few seconds. The Gaslamp District also provided a cute environment with a lot of entertainment and Old Town San Diego was super charming.

Since I was there on Easter Sunday, we took the opportunity to find a local church.  The weather there during this time can be a little windy, so I paired a simple wrap dress with a linen blazer and added nude accessories for a springy feel. And don't worry, I made sure the dress showed a lot less cleavage during services. :) This look really said "grown woman" to me.  Since my friend is a budding photographer, I got her to snap a few shots of me in our hotel's courtyard.  Pretty good, right?! I love Cali and it's laid back style - can't wait to go back!  Get into the details below. Until next time...
















Outfit Details:
Wrap Dress: H&M Similar Here
Blazer:  H&M Similar Here
Single Strap Sandals:  Anne Michelle
Bag: Express (Old) Similar Here
Sunnies and Watch:  Michael Kors Find Here

No comments:

Post a Comment