Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Pleated

Pleats have once again made it into the trends for fall.  They were pretty popular last year, but this year they are everywhere.  Cue this pleated number from none other than New York & Company, a hot spot for me recently.  I love the thigh split (although it makes wearing it in professional settings difficult). Then the fact that it's black makes it all the more sleek.  I paired it with a high neck sleeveless top (I hate saying turtleneck) and mesh French Connection pumps I picked up on sale from DSW.  Now if I can only figure out how to get the creases out from being folded.  Learn from me and pay attention to those details.... One battle at a time, but nonetheless it came together. Get into the details below and stay stylish ladies!











Outfit Details:

Skirt:  New York & Company (Get Here)
Top:  Old (Similar Here)
Heels:  French Connection (Similar Here and Here)

No comments:

Post a Comment