Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Black Out

It's a black out! As the temps are slowly warming up, I knew my opportunities for wearing this jacket were running short.  I decided on an all black look to really play up the jacket.  I've always had a thing for peplum and this jacket has just the right amount of flare for me.  I also like the contrast of textures within the jacket.  I continued the contrasting texture theme in my pumps, which mix leather and suede.  A simple cotton pencil skirt finished off the the look.  I love the exposed zipper on the skirt, which can be worn in the front or the back - I love a versatile piece! Because of the the super clingy material of a stretch knit skirt, I reserve this skirt for after work hours - a little too much for the office. :) Hope you enjoy! Happy Hump Day!
















Outfit Details:
Skirt: Express (Old) Similar Here
Pumps: Zara (Old) Similar Here
Sunglasses: New York & Company

No comments:

Post a Comment