Thursday, March 5, 2015

Feeling Blue

My love for sheath dresses knows no limits! They are the easiest way to create a classic chic look - something I look for in styling my office outfits.  The details of this one quickly caught my eye.  How awesome are the gold zippers?! They added the perfect touch of edge. Then the satin panel down the middle added just enough sophistication.  I decided to pair this with a classic tweed coat and grey pumps (random note, I love how the word grey looks when spelled with an "e" - just looks more stylish to me :). I wanted to make sure the dress remained the focal piece.  Finally, as typical for my style, I kept my accessories minimal with simple earrings and a watch.  Hope you like the combo! Enjoy the rest of your week - it's almost Friday!
















 Outfit Details:
Dress: New York & Company - Sold Out Similar Here
Coat:  New York & Company - Sold Out Similar Here
Pumps:  Steve Madden - Blue/Black Version Here


No comments:

Post a Comment