Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Levels

I was feeling spunky with this curly hair, so I decided to offer up some versatility in this post.  For this look, I put together a more dressed up version with heels and a laid back option with sneakers. Hence the title of this post. For the base of the look, I paired my fave distressed boyfriend jeans with a white button up.  It made for a crisp but funky spring outfit. These Steve Madden cage sandals will be in heavy rotation in my spring and summer wardrobe.  They are a cheaper version of the Schutz heels you've probably seen making the rounds with celebs and are surprisingly comfortable. They do run small, so make sure to go up a half size if you decide to pick them up.  While in New Orleans, I also picked up these grey and white Pumas.  My boyfriend is a big Puma fan, and I'm turning into one as I work on my sneaker game.  Two great options - you can't go wrong!  Get into the details below. Thanks for stopping by, and I hope your week has been as fabulous as you. :)




























Outfit Details:

Top:  H&M Get Here
Boyfriend Jeans:  H&M Get Here
Heels:  Steve Madden Slithur Get Here
Sneakers:  Puma Get Here

2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! I just purchased it!!! I hope the boyfriend pants look this good on me too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, glad you liked it! You may have to play around with the sizing for the bf jeans as mine are even still a little big. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete