Saturday, April 30, 2016

Maxis and Midis

More photos from my birthday trip to New Orleans!  The weather was warm and breezy, so I kept it comfy in dresses during the day.  I scored both of these pieces from Express during a 40% off sale, and both ended up being perfect for this trip. This grey marbled midi was so comfortable and even had a cute back cutout that made it a little more interesting (which also was great for ventilation).  The maxi just made me feel like a diva! It was so beautiful when it caught the wind - it was like I had my own Beyonce fan. The fabric was thin enough to be breathable, with a liner that came down about mid-thigh for modesty.  But that front split was ev-er-y-thang! For both looks I kept the styling simple with hoop earrings and black sandals.  I'm finally learning how to pack light, but still be stylish.  This is huge for me as I am known for my over-packing (pats back).  Get into the details below and thanks for stopping by.





















Outfit Details:

Grey Midi Dress:  Express Marled Ribbed Cut-Out Midi Get Here
Red Maxi Dress: Express Burgundy Floral Maxi Shirt Dress  Get Here
Sandals: Steve Madden Hamil Get Here
Bag:  Nine West (Old) Similar Here
Brown Sunglasses:  Michael Kors
Red Sunglasses; Kenneth Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment