Sunday, April 17, 2016

Get Me Bodied

Had a little fun in New Orleans after my bday, and this was the outfit I picked for the first night out. My boyfriend and I went out for dinner and a night of jazz at a cute little spot there called Snug Harbor.  Jazz legend Ellis Marsalis put on a great show with a few surprise guests, the food was great, and the drinks were... well, potent.  For the occasion, I put together a white wrap skirt with a deep V bodysuit and minimalist sandals. This was my first bodysuit since childhood days. While it definitely has some advantages in fit (eliminates all the bunching from tucking in shirts), I have to get used to the one piece feel - and find some tips for getting out of it for quick bathroom trips. :) Later I layered on a mixed fabric jacket for the windy Nola nights.  It was just the right amount of sexy for me and was the perfect outfit for a fun night full of culture.  Get into the details below! Sending positive vibes your way for a great week!














Outfit Details:

Bodysuit:  H&M Similar Here
Wrap Skirt : H&M Similar Here and Here 
Jacket :  H&M Similar Here
Shoes:  Express Sleek Heeled Sandal  Get Here

No comments:

Post a Comment