Sunday, May 29, 2016

Lost and Found

These shoes got lost in my closet, and once I rediscovered them, I just had to wear them.  So when I took my sister out for a casual brunch a few weekends ago, I built my outfit around them.  My first thought was to find something in the yellow family; I knew that camel/yellow combo would pop. This lemony lime hued top was the closest I got. The jeans were are a simple addition, and then for a little contrast, I added a white linen blazer.  People think I like to wear blazers because of the extra polish they give which is partly true, but I really love how they cover up imperfections and slim you down. I mean chubby arms, back rolls, a little extra in the midsection - it covers it all! And in this case, it did just that plus tied everything together for a fresh spring look.  Get into the details below! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you're getting your fill of bbq this Memorial Day weekend - I'm sure planning to! (My next post may be how to pull off the elastic waistband - spoiler:  just wear a romper)











Outfit Details:

Blazer: H&M Similar Here and Here
Top: Rachel Roy  Similar Here
Jeans: Express Similar Here
Sandals: Zara Similar Here



No comments:

Post a Comment