Sunday, January 31, 2016

Window Pane

A few weeks ago it got legitimately, wind cutting through my soul, cold in the A (which means like 30 degrees in the south), and I had to pull out the big guns.  I purchased this classic camel coat from ASOS last winter, and it has served me well. It's 100% wool and long enough to keep my skinny legs warm. I decided to pair it with a black tee, black skinny jeans, and black ankle boots and then experimented with the styling a little by trying a streamlined version of the look and then bringing in some interesting details with a grey hat and windowpane scarf.  I really enjoyed both looks but loved how the accessories kicked it up a notch (and also helped combat the frigid temps).  Get into the details below and thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful and stylish week loves!





















Outfit Details:
Coat:  ASOS Similar Here
Jeans:   Express Black Mid Rise Jean Legging Get Here
Scarf:  Express Windowpane Scarf Similar Here
Hat: H&M Wool Hat  Get Here
Bag:  H&M Similar Here
Ankle Boots:  Zara



3 comments: