Saturday, January 2, 2016

Dresses and Boots

Happy New Year loves!  I hope everyone is ready to have a ridiculously amazing 2016!

For my first post of the new year, I'm actually posting a look I never got around to last year. Hopefully procrastination is one thing I can leave in 2015. This year I'm planning to devote more time to this blog and really exploring my love for fashion. You guys keep me honest! I've always been an introvert and so concerned with others' opinions.  One thing 2015 really reinforced was that, in fashion and in life, you just have to be comfortable in your own skin. People will talk regardless. So going forward, the plan is to be me with no apologies.

I was stuck on black during December, so after this post I'm planning to take a little break from it. For this pairing, I slipped on a funky black and white mini dress I picked up from Garb boutique (Toya's New Orleans store) on vacay a few years ago and Steve Madden knee boots.  I love the different textures and details of the dress. The wedge on the boots make them super comfortable, and the suede is really warm.  I added a black blazer and gold cuff to finish off the look.

I thought the combo created a fun little look.  Get the details below and make this year your best one yet!










Outfit Details:

Dress:  Garb Boutique Similar Here and Here
Boots:  Steve Madden  Similar Here
Blazer : H&M Tuxedo Blazer  Get Here
Gold Cuff:  Old Similar Here

No comments:

Post a Comment