Sunday, January 17, 2016

Varsity

So for this post, I thought I'd showcase some of my more casual steeze.  I picked up this varsity style sweater jacket a few years ago, and it is still one of my cool weather faves.  It instantly turns up the style on an otherwise every day look and is so cozy.  Here, I paired it with a white tee and dark wash Express jeans.  Maroon Converses finished off the look.  All in all a simple but still stylish look for my Sunday shenanigans. And there you have it - get into the deets below!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Sunday!  Make this week the best one of the new year yet!

And yeah, I threw in some jumping pics just because.













Outfit Details:
Varsity Sweater Jacket:  J.Crew (Old) Available Here & Similar Here
Jeans:  Express High Waisted Jeggings Similar Here
Shoes:  Converse Get Here



No comments:

Post a Comment