Sunday, January 10, 2016

Color Pop

Since winter finally decided to show up in Atlanta, I decided to try out one of my new sweater coats. I recently discovered a store called Few Moda and fell in love with this item (and I scored it on sale!). With it's bright yellow and gray color blocking, it brings a little vibrancy to the season.  I would advise you to be careful when ordering from here, however, as I've found the sizing can vary widely, and they have a very short return period.  To complement the coat, I decided to keep the base of my outfit pretty simple with a white tank and dark wash denim. I did glam it up a bit with the accessories though, adding a metallic pump and a wool hat.  Get into the details below and have an amazing week!


















Outfit Details:

Coat: Few Moda Double Sided Long Coat Get Here
Denim: Express Similar Here
Hat:  H&M  Similar Here
Shoes:  Steve Madden Darrt Pumps (Old) Similar Here and Here

No comments:

Post a Comment