Sunday, February 14, 2016

Cupid

If you follow my blog, you may be able to tell that dresses make me happy.  This one is no exception (and as an added plus, this one made my boyfriend happy too).  As such, it was the perfect pick for Valentine's Day.  The soft fabric, deep rouge color, and wrap design all added romantic touches, creating such a classically sexy silhouette. I picked this up a couple of years ago when Altuzarra partnered with Target, and I'm so glad I did.  Paired with the sexy stiletto of So Kates, the look was just what I wanted - sexy yet sophisticated.  Happy Valentine's Day and be sure to let somebody know you love them today - the world could use a little love. :)















Outfit Details:

Dress:  Altuzarra Similar Here
Shoes:  So Kate Similar Here

4 comments:

  1. I have this dress. One of my favorite pieces from that collaboration. I wore it to a Christmas party last year. It definitely makes a statement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this dress. One of my favorite pieces from that collaboration. I wore it to a Christmas party last year. It definitely makes a statement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How long before my boyfriends sweater loses it's smell?
    cashmere cardigans

    ReplyDelete