Monday, March 7, 2016

Prints

I typically keep my outfits centered around solid colors but decided to mix it up a little with this post. This skirt was another find from the Altuzarra for Target collection a few years ago.  As a lover of pencil skirts and high slits, we were a match made in heaven.  I kept the remainder of the outfit simple with a denim shirt and nude pumps.  Unless I'm having a truly bold moment and decide to mix prints (gasp), this is typically how I style my prints - keeping the print item as the focal point.  Try it out with some of the pieces below and make it your own.  Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous week!
















Outfit Details:

Shirt: New York & Company Similar Here or Here
Skirt:  Altuzarra for Target Similar Here
Nude Pumps:  BCBG D'orsay Get Here

No comments:

Post a Comment