Sunday, March 20, 2016

The Party's Over

Well, the party may just be beginning with temps on the rise, but winter's fun is seemingly coming to an end.  And on this first day of spring, it seemed the season wanted to send a message on its way out.  Although the temps have been unusually high the past couple of weeks (highs in mid to upper 70s), today topped out around 55 degrees with a low in the 30s.  As such, and in tribute to the end of the chilly season, I decided to break out one of my fave coats from the season one last time.  I kept the styling pretty simple with this color blocking of the coat as the centerpiece.  I did step it up a notch with my foot decor - adding sassy suede cutout booties.  Perfect for transitioning! Get into the deets below and see how I styled the coat before here (it can be worn two ways - so extra cool points awarded).  Have a fabulous week and be kind to one another! The world could use more love.















Outfit Details:

Coat:  Few Moda (Sold Out)  Similar Vest Here
Jeans:  Express Mid Rise Legging Get Here
Shoes:  Sam Edalman (Old) Similar Here

No comments:

Post a Comment