Sunday, March 13, 2016

All About the Pleats

Getting ready to start a new work week and decided to do a little blogging! I'm really trying to keep up my goal of more posts this year (at least 3 a month - which I missed in February, whoops) so help keep me honest!

This skirt was love at first sight.  I was in the Limited for the first time in a really long time styling a client for a campaign she was doing with them. I was pleasantly surprised by the number of cute (and affordable) pieces they had, plus we got an extra 20% off , so I indulged in a few things.  This skirt was my first pick.  Rich color, pleated details, (faux) leather  - what's not to love? These details created a nice juxtaposition of feminine and edgy, and, as I've gotten older, I've really come to appreciate pieces that outlast more than one season.  I love pieces that dabble in a trend but still have classic hues and shapes. I kept the rest of the look romantically neutral with a blush wrap blouse and nude pumps.  Love how these colors came together, so you'll probably see this color combo from me again! Get into the deets below and thanks for stopping by! Go out and slay this week. :)












 Outfit Details:

Wrap Blouse:  Loft 324 (Sold Out) Similar Here
Pleated Skirt: The Limited Get Here & Similar Here
Heels:  BCBG D'orsay Pumps Get Here

No comments:

Post a Comment