Wednesday, May 20, 2015

It's A Cinch

Decided to take a few photos while visiting my parents.  The back drops were absolutely beautiful with perfect blue skies and country scenery.  For this outfit, I decided to pair this cute little dress I picked up from H&M with a pair of strappy sandals.  I love the details of both of these items. The wrap tie detail of the dress adds an interesting twist to a regular sheath dress and is really flattering as it cinches the waist and covers some of my trouble areas. Then, since I went simple with jewelry, I added a little statement with these sandals.  The gold detailing of these added just enough flair... didn't get a great close up shot of these in this shoot, but they'll definitely appear with other outfits. I completed my outfit with my favorite sunnies, go to watch, and a dainty bracelet.  Get into the deets below.  Happy Hump Day!




















Outfit Details:

Dress:  H&M  Find Here
Sandals:  Vince Camuto  Find Here
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet :  Old
Sunnies:  Michael Kors  Find Here

No comments:

Post a Comment