Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Easy Breezy

When visiting my parents a few weekends ago, I threw on this breezy maxi for a cute and comfortable look. I hadn't packed many accessories on the trip, so though I would have liked a nice statement necklace with this, it was still perfect for traveling and a warm spring day in the country.  I may do another post with this dress with a few more accessories to show some versatility in styling. Basic jersey dresses like this are a staple for me in the spring and summer, and I can't wait to pullout the rest of mine for the warm weather.  Hope you enjoy!  (Classic mustang backdrop courtesy of my dad! He loves classic/vintage cars - disregard the mud, we have dirt roads around here).







Outfit Details:

Dress: H&M Similar Here
Sandals:  Steve Madden  Find Here
Sunnies:  Michael Kors



No comments:

Post a Comment