Friday, May 22, 2015

Boyfriends and Blazers

Fell in love with this blazer I found at Macy's.  And the cherry on the top was the fact that I snagged a $130 blazer on clearance for... wait for it... $15!!! It doesn't get any better.  I decided to pair it with some low rise boyfriend jeans, simple black sandals, and a red lip.  All together it created an easy casual and chic weekend look.  Get into the details below. Hope everyone is enjoying the Holiday weekend!















Outfit Details:

Blazer: Bar III  Similar Here and Here
Jeans: H&M Get Here
Sandals: Zara (Old) Similar Here


2 comments:

  1. Hi, I found your blog via The Fashion Bomb, and I must say I really love your style. Your minimalist approach to accessories has me rethinking my whole approach to accessories because you the way you style yourself is great. And you're hair looks great and really compliments you're look. Looking forward to following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That really means a lot Nichelle, thank you! Glad I could provide some inspiration and thanks for following!

      Delete