Monday, January 16, 2017

Not Your Mama's Sweater Dress

So about this sweater dress.  It's so freaking comfortable! Plus it's bae's favorite color.  Winning!  This form hugging frock is from none other than my budget fave New York & Company.  That store gets me all the time with their never ending sales.  I'm a sucker for a cute piece on a deal.  Especially when I think I'll get my money back in wear.  This dress can be dressed up, down, or somewhere in the middle.  For this look, I went for the middle.  As the temps had warmed up in the A, it was the perfect time to put this dress on display sans co.  The side split and neckline and curve hugging appeal definitely up the ante.  Honestly, I have a love hate relationship with that front tie, but the good outweighs the bad.  I finished the look with a camel wristlet and was ready for a little Sunday fun day.  And there you have it.

How has your new year been going? What look are you ready to try in the new year?!






















Outfit Details:

Dress; NY&Company (Similar Here)
Shoes; Zara (Similar Here)
Wristlet: Express

No comments:

Post a Comment