Sunday, January 29, 2017

Office Style: Buttoned Up

I decided it was about that time to put up my first Office Style post of the year.  I recently rediscovered this camel belted blazer and knew I had to put it to work.   If you don't have camel/tan outerwear in your closet, I suggest you pick up a few during these winter sales.  It's a classic color that instantly adds a little chicness to any outfit.  I picked this jacket up a few seasons ago during a sale at The Limited.  If you haven't heard, the Limited is closing all of their physical stores (planning to maintain some form of an online presence), so now is probably a good time to snag a few items for a steal. 

Being a curvy girl, the belt was a lifesaver.  I welcome items that give me some sort of structure and accentuate the waist.  I used a white button down for my foundation and added navy ankle pants and camel pumps to complete my look.  This all came together to create a quintessential work ensemble in a classic color palette. Wide collar details and ankle pants added a modern touch.  Get into to the details below and have a stylish week ladies!
















Outfit Details:

Shirt: JC Penney (Get Here)
Blazer: The Limited
Pants: H&M (Similar Here)
Shoes:  Jessica Simpson (Similar Here)

No comments:

Post a Comment