Saturday, October 24, 2015

Put It In Neutral

Neutrals can be a girl's best friend.  For my latest pairing, I decided to put together soft grays and pink under-toned nudes.  The colors provided a super feminine and light touch touch to my outfit, but were still appropriate for fall. This sweatshirt dress is one of my faves because it can be dressed up or down, and is comfortable but still sexy.  I kept my accessories minimal, and since I've invested in a few hats this season, decided to try one on for size.  I'm still mastering the art of rocking hats but it turned out pretty nice.  Check out outfit details below!  Until next time....















Outfit Details:

Crew Neck Midi Dress:  Old  Similar Here
Shoes:  Anne Michelle Similar Here
Hat:  H&M Similar Here
Fold-over Convertible Clutch: Express

No comments:

Post a Comment