Friday, December 30, 2016

Bling Bling

What better way to end the year than with a little razzle dazzle?  You won't find too many sequined or embroidered pieces in my day to day wardrobe, but the holidays are different. Esssspecially NYE! This year I dedided to finally pull out this fabulous piece picked up during last year's after Christmas sales. Sad face sad face, it's no longer available; but I have linked a few similarly wonderful items.  For footwear, I decided to pull out the big guns (well the biggest guns I have) again.  These So Kates are gorgeous but were definitely made for 3 toed women.  On the plus size, they give you the legs of a goddess sooo, you know, tradeoffs. Completed the look with a simple cami, big curls, and a red lip. Just like that, I was ready to party like it was the first day of the rest of my life.

Thanks for stopping by! Wishing you a stylish and safe NYE!















Outfit Details:

Top:  Express
Skirt: Express (Similar Here and Here and Here )
Shoes:  CL So Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment