Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Thigh High

During our latest cold snap, I decided to pull out my favorite over the knee boots.   Perfect option when you want to wear shorter hems and still be weather appropriate.  I decided to pair them with a simple sweater dress I picked up from NY & Company for just that reason.  Plus the dress is super cozy, and if you've followed my blog for a while, you'll know I'm a sucker for dresses and skirts with pockets.  For a little interesting twist, I layered on an oversized camo jacket from ac ouple of seasons ago.  With this rodset hair and street chic ensemble, I felt just beside myself.  I started dancing like I was in a music video for a couple of shots, but my sister quickly killed that dream.  In whatever you do, it's always important to have fun doing it, but I'll save ya'll the discomfort of  viewing my awkward hip hop poses.  Get into the details below, and as always, thanks for stopping by!  Wishing you good times and even better fashion this holiday season!

















 





Outfit Details:

Dress:  NY & Company  (Get Here)
Jacket:  NY & Company (Similar Here)
Boots:  Steve Madden  (Get Here)

No comments:

Post a Comment