Sunday, March 12, 2017

Winter White

Even though virtually no one follows it, there still seems to be concern from some people around the whole no white after labor day "rule".  Even my boyfriend recently asked the rationale behind that rule.  I don't know who created it and made winter white (more of a cream color) the acceptable hue for the colder months, but again, I say wear what you want.  In fashion there pretty much are no rules.  You wear what makes you feel good... but there are some styling tips that can help you to pull it off better.  For this outfit, I decided to pair white denim with an over-sized grey/taupe sweater and grey over the knee boots.  I love balancing silhouettes of a look, pairing tight jeans with a looser top.  Ultimately, I would have preferred non distressed jeans for this look, but the winter weight got the best of me and these were the only ones that fit :)  There's something about white in the winter time that just feels so refreshing - this is my winter white. How do ya'll wear white in the winter?










Outfit Details:
Sweater:  H&M  (Similar Here)
Jeans:  Express (Get Here)
Boots: Guess (Similar Here)





No comments:

Post a Comment