Thursday, March 23, 2017

Office Style: Staples

I'm back with another office style post!  When you want to wear all black but keep it interesting, it's all about the accessories.  Let's be real, sometimes you just don't feel like putting an outfit together, and you're doing well just to make it to work.  What if I told you that you don't have to look like it though?  The key to making outfit creation effortless is building a solid base wardrobe and then getting some versatile accessories.  For this outfit, I paired black ankle pants with a black cami - about as simple as you can get, but they are good quality and fit well. Then I added an olive green jacket for contrast.  The loose fit and waist tie give added chic details.  And to kick it up another notch, I added these strappy pumps.  These pumps were one of my best pickups from Nine West (if I haven't told you before, they make some of the most comfortable shoes for the office).  They are jussst the right level of strappy for the workplace (there is a limit - cage sandals and shoes that tie around your leg my be just be too far).  Get into the details below! How do you pull it together on those rough mornings?











Outfit Details:

Jacket: H&M (Similar Here)
Cami:  Express (Similar Here)
Pants:  Express (Get Here)
Shoes:  Nine West - Tixalated (Similar Here)




No comments:

Post a Comment