Sunday, November 13, 2016

Leather Weather

This jacket just makes me feel some type of way whenever I wear it.  Everyone needs a great leather (or faux leather) jacket.  Definitely a fall/winter staple.  It instantly adds edge to any outfit and can be paired with almost anything.  For this look, I decided to layer it on top of an olive green sweater dress.  A good sweater dress is another great add to your fall rotation, and I love the fit of this one - super comfy but still chic. It's also versatile enough to be dressed up with strappy heeled sandals and cute accessories for a date night or dressed down with a bomber jacket for casual weekend activities. I finished the look off with cutout booties, a slick ponytail, and silver hoops. Get into the details below! What would you like to see next?  1. Work to night look or 2.  One look - heels vs. flats.  Let me know your vote and thanks for stopping by!


















Outfit Details:

Dress: New York & Company (Similar Here)
Jacket:  Zara (Similar Here)
Shoes: Zara (old) (Similar Here)



No comments:

Post a Comment