Thursday, November 24, 2016

Poncho Dreams

Warning, when it's Thanksgiving and upwards of 70 degrees (in Georgia), don't pull out this poncho (as I currently sit in a tank and jeans).  I wore this a few weekends ago when the temps were in the 30s.  I had been waiting to pull this out as I love the dramatic effect of ponchos.  I picked it up from an end of season sale at Express last winter for a great deal.  I decided to pair it with another great score from last fall, Steve Madden over the knee boots.  Bonus:  these are currently on sale at Macy's for $89! Over the knee boots have been hot for a few fall seasons now and show no signs of slowing down.  These were my substitutes for the $800 Stuart Weitzman version. I kept the rest of the outfit neutral with grey distressed skinnies and a black tank (side note, you can never have too many black and white tanks and tees - clutch).  All together, a stylish and cozy outfit for winter - whenever that comes back.  Get into the details below.  Here's wishing you the happiest and blessed Thanksgiving! I'm so grateful for all of life's many blessings, but family tops the list.  Make sure you get some time in with the people who matter most today!  Stay stylish!





















Outfit Details:

Poncho:  Express    (Similar Here)
Jeans:  Express  (Get Here)
Boots: Steve Madden   (Get Here)

No comments:

Post a Comment