Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Office Style: A Little Color

I took a few trips and got a little behind in my blog posts, but I'm back and focused.  And it's office style time. Every  time I wear this shirt to the office, I get a lot of compliments so I thought why not make it a blog post.  A couple of things have made this a regular piece in my wardrobe.  The cut is comfortable and super forgiving.  It's loose and flowy, but the slits on the side still give it a little shape and modern feel.  Then, although I tend to lean towards solids, I love the playfulness of this print.  Cute but not overly complicated with a pop of color.  Paired with black pants and some pumps, it becomes an easy office look.  It is a little sheer, so a little cami gives it the coverage needed. Get into the details below, and thanks for stopping by. Hope you're soaking up this last little bit of summer cause fall fashion is already here, and I'm here for it!













Outfit Details:

Top:  H&M (Old)  Similar Here
Pants:  H&M Similar Here
Pumps:  Calvin Klein Get Here

2 comments: