Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Cake By The Ocean

It's the last day of summer, and I wanted to get a quick post in from my final summer trip.  I went on a girl's trip to Destin for my sister's birthday a couple of weeks ago, and it was the perfect end to summer sixteen.  The weather was amazing, and as we ate birthday cake across from the ocean, I found out this song was one of my sister's current faves - how appropriate.

For my last beach getaway, I decided to pack this fun frock I picked up during the Zara summer sale.  It just screamed take me somewhere sunny and breezy.  Everything about it is effortless, from the thin straps, to the flowy shape.  Plus ya'll know I love myself a maxi with a hint of leg. And the Color! Can we get into this ocean on a dress they created! Check out some pics below and thanks for stopping by.  Who's ready for some fall fashion?









Outfit Details:  

Dress:  Zara  Similar Here
Shoes:  Steve Madden  Get Here

No comments:

Post a Comment