Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Kimono Style

Been dying to wear this printed vest (which I like to refer to as a sleeveless kimono) ever since I purchased it a few months ago.  A casual weekend presented itself, and the day finally came.  Since the piece is a movement by itself, I played down the rest of the look.  Cuffed denim shorts, a white tank, and my favorite Pumas completed the fit. Breezy and effortless were what I was going for, and this turned out to be the perfect casual weekend look.  This is also a nice way to balance out a look when you want to wear shorts but also show a little less skin.  Get into the details below.  Hope you're killing this week!















Outfit Details:

Kimono:  H&M (Sold Out) Similar Here
Shorts:  H&M Similar Here
Cuff:  Express  Get Here  
                                                              Shoes:  Puma Get Here

No comments:

Post a Comment