Monday, July 13, 2015

Sleeveless Trench

The sleeveless trench.  I've been waiting to get my hands on one of these for a while.  Then, once I got it, it's been sitting in my closet for about 3 months waiting to make it's debut. FINALLY, I took it out for a spin.  I knew the trench would be a statement in and of itself, so I decided to pair it with a few of my favorite summer staples:  skinny jeans and a white tank.  I love how these items came together.  The breezy, flowy movement of the trench makes it perfect for summer and is really forgiving for those of us who haven't quite perfected that summer body yet (I tried to break up with that dang bra strap roll months ago, but it's the clingy type). I completed my look with some cute sandals I picked up last year from Nastygal. Love the pop of white on the ankle. I haven't purchased many items from them but have found that they have some super cute shoes!

I'm really looking forward to all the other pairings I can create with this trench; It'd be perfect with some distressed shorts or pencil skirts or...  anyway, I digress.  Enjoy loves and Happy Monday! Check out the deets below.














Outfit Details

Sleveless Trench: H&M Find Here
Jeans:  Express Similar Here
Sandals: Nastygal
Lip:  MAC Flat Out Fabulous

No comments:

Post a Comment