Friday, June 12, 2015

Blues Clues

I have a love/hate relationship with jumpsuits. They are a great one piece alternative to dresses, but the proportions can sometimes get tricky for people like myself who lack supermodel legs and have short torsos.  I found this one last year at Forever 21, and though it's dimensions aren't perfect, the color is amaze balls (this bright hue is my fave to wear), and with a few adjustments, I make it work. The adjustable straps provide a little assistance.  Getting this tailored to be taken in at the waist and hemmed a few inches would be ideal.  Since I've been too lazy to make those adjustments to a $20 jumpsuit, I typically wear heals, and take advantage of a few strategic pins.  On this day, it served it's purpose for a quick and casual brunch with the girls.  I couldn't bring myself to wear heels though and opted for cute sandals.  Get into the details and similar items below. Happy Friday!










Outfit Details:

Jumpsuit:  Forever 21 Similar Here
Sandals: Dolce Vita Similar Here and Here

No comments:

Post a Comment