Sunday, June 7, 2015

Leather Tees and Skinny Jeans

I wonder who first thought to upgrade the ultimate staple, the t-shirt, into an edgy little statement item just by adding a little leather (or in this case, faux leather). Genius.  It took me a while to find one that worked for me, so when I found this one, I got it in white and black.  They pair really well with skinny/straight leg pants and pencil skirts. For this look, I added skinny jeans and my new fave strappy sandals for a a cute casual look. Taken on a weekend while visiting my folks, I also got to take advantage of cute country landscapes for my background...  they just add a happier feel to my photos in my opinion.  Check out the outfit details below, and ignore the sinking heel in the grass pics... didn't want to cooperate :).  Have an amazing week!











Outfit Details:

Top: Express Similar Here and Here
Jeans:  Express Similar Here
Sandals: Vince Camuto Find Here
Sunnies:  Michael Kors





No comments:

Post a Comment