Saturday, July 23, 2016

Heaven Sent

I was feeling all angelic in this white number I wore on my last night out in Miami.  We went out for a very nice dinner, so I had to get the ensemble right.  As per usual, I was tight on time because we had a reservation, and you know, girls just take a while. Luckily, I already had this dress on hand and ready to go.  Slipped it on with some strappy sandals and a red lip and I was out. Minalistic but super chic. In a rare showing, I also pulled my hair back into a low pony.  This not only served to accentuate the neckline of the dress, creating a sleeker look, but was perfect in my time crunch.  Picture tip:  When wearing white, it's best to take the photos before dinner - I learned this the hard way. :)  Get into the details below and thanks for stopping by!









Outfit Details:

Dress:  New York & Company Get Here
Shoes: Similar Here
Bag:  Express  Get Here
Bracelet:  New York & Company

No comments:

Post a Comment